In a growing number of podcasts and blogs, I currently have 50 or so blogs, and 15 podcasts, with two of each being added each week, we are laying out a philosophy for dealing with politics, life, the world around ourselves, and well, ourselves. This philosophy, this way of thinking, rests on finding common goals (they do exist), applying facts (in court rooms these kind of facts are called evidence), applying non agenda-based reasoning to realize those common goals.
Importantly at Revolution 2.0, we are about engaging–applying–our philosophy to make positive changes in the world around us. Knowledge is vitally important. But knowledge by itself is the booby prize.
The most important parts of the Revolution 2.0 way of thinking–way of living–are:
- Personal Responsibility; practice it, teach it and teach others to teach it. You have heard the adage, “Give a person a fish, and you feed them for a day. Teach that person to fish, and you feed them for a lifetime.” I add one more step, “Teach that person how to teach others to fish, and you feed a nation.”
- Be Your Brother’s Keeper. This is not a hindrance to your personal responsibility, it is an enhancement. You are not responsible for simply taking care of yourself and your immediate family, getting what you need and want then doing a Pontius Pilate-like washing of the hands as you walk away. The Brother’s Keeper link will give you more.
Please do contact me. Respond in my Revolution 2.0 blog, email me at email@example.com. And I’m easy to find on iTunes, Google Play and the usual Bat Channels, including Twitter and Facebook.
Will Luden, writing from my home office at 7,200’ in Colorado Springs.
Latest posts by Will Luden (see all)
- Tariffs: A Tax on Consumers (EP.131) - May 17, 2019
- Don’t Be A Political Partisan–Republican or Democrat (EP.130) - May 14, 2019
- The Path to Good Living and Sound Politics (EP.129) - May 10, 2019